Gmail (Google Email Service) has now taken over from Yahoo Mail, as the most popular free email service.
The reason why Gmail is now the most popular Free Email service is because a Google account is a compulsory requirement for accessing all the wonderful free Google products and services.
- To create a YouTube Channel and start uploading your videos on YouTube or leave a comment on the YouTube Videos, you will need to create a Google Account. In case you haven,t heard, YouTube is owned by Google.
- To start a blog for free at the Blogger Platform (blogger.com), you will need to create a Google Account. Blogger.com is also owned by Google.
- To create a Google Adsense Account and start making money from your Blog or website, you will need to create a Google account.
- To use the Google Keyword Planner Tool, you will need to have a Google Account.
- To advertise your products or services through the Google adwords service, you will need a Google account.
- To use the Google Analytic tool to monitor your website traffic, you will need a Google account.
- To install free cool Android Apps from the Google Play Store, you will need to create a Google Account. As the name suggest, Google Play Store is a product of Google.
- To create a Google Voice Account, you will need a Google Account.
- To store your files on the free Google Virtual hard drive (the Google Drive), you will need a Google account.
Summarily, a Google account is like an entry visa to Google’s wonderland. So if you want to enjoy all the benefits mentioned above,first! you must create a Google Account. In this article, you are going to learn how to create a Google account.
Due to the 4 wonderful benefits mentioned above, somebody may likely want to ask……
How much will it cost me to create my own Google Account?
Nothing!. You are surprised right?. That,s why they say the best things in life are free.
You can create as many Google Account as you want for free. However you need just a single Google account, in order to enjoy all the benefits mentioned above. Ok the foreplay is over now!. Let’s get down to business.
How to create a Google Account.
If you are already using any of the Google’s products and services mentioned above, then you already have a Google account because…like i mentioned earlier, you can’t access any of the Google’s products and services without a Google account. So if you are already using the Google email service (Gmail), then you already have a Google account and you can use that account to access all the Google product and services mentioned above.
However if you haven,t used any of the Google’s products and services mentioned above, follow the simple procedures below to quickly create your own Google account within 3 minutes and start accessing the free wonderful Google products and services mentioned above.
Step 1. Go to the Gmail website by typing gmail.com in to your browser or simply click here.
Step 2. At the Gmail website, Click on the CREATE AN ACCOUNT button as shown in the screenshot below.
Step 3. Fill the Google Account sign up form with the required information. If your username doesn,t exist (is already taken), Google will give suggestions of Usernames that are not yet taken.
After you have fill in the required information, Just click on the NEXT STEP button as shown in the screenshot below.
Step 4. In this step, just click on the AGREE button to accept the Google Policy.
It should be noted that after arriving at this Google Terms and Policy page, the AGREE button won,t be clickable. To make it clickable, try to scroll down the page. Scrolling indicates to Google that you have read their account sign up policy. When the AGREE button turns blue, click on it to proceed to the next step.
Step 5. Congratulation! you have successfully created your Google Account. Now click on the continue to Gmail button to go your Google account.
Now just keep on clicking on the NEXT button till you arrive at the your mail Box.
OK you now have the Visa to Google Wonderland. You are now free to access the Google Play Store, Create a YouTube Channel, blog etc….